Through the Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OoC: General

5 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

OoC: General - Page 3 Empty Re: OoC: General

Post by Corsenna Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:37 pm

OoC: General - Page 3 20180410
I'll re-upload for lighting on the silver at some point but Roxil got a new drawing for being full clothed as a"more modern person"

He's doing his best, guys, this is as close to human as he is anymore at 6'9" with the ears, tail, eyes, and teeth. This is Roxil now because of Wyld times. Deal with it. And yes, despite being very cat-like, his tail is prehensile, it's very useful, deal with it.
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

https://throughtherift.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:17 pm

SuperAwesome wrote:
PandaFace wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:
PandaFace wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:I just got a new roomie today. Phone interviews, emailed a lot, management handled background checks but I never actually met him. He's really fucking hot. I've never really been the awkward kid, but I feel like the awkward kid. I don't know what to do.
... Bang him?
Is that always your answer? Anyway, she's not wrong. But only if you plan to tell me every disgusting detail.
Why do I talk to any of you?
You're thinking about banging him now, aren't you?
I don't need to, you're probably thinking about it enough for the both of us.
Duh, have you not met her?
You're one to talk...
Where's the romance, guys?
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperAwesome Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:15 pm

PandaFace wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:
PandaFace wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:I just got a new roomie today. Phone interviews, emailed a lot, management handled background checks but I never actually met him. He's really fucking hot. I've never really been the awkward kid, but I feel like the awkward kid. I don't know what to do.
... Bang him?
Is that always your answer? Anyway, she's not wrong. But only if you plan to tell me every disgusting detail.
You're one to talk...

SuperAwesome

http://lauranta.home.blog

Back to top Go down

Post by PandaFace Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:14 pm

SuperAwesome wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:
PandaFace wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
... Bang him?
PandaFace
PandaFace

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperAwesome Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:11 pm

AlleKote wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:
PandaFace wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
... Bang him?

SuperAwesome

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:10 pm

SuperAwesome wrote:
PandaFace wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
... Bang him?
AlleKote
AlleKote

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperAwesome Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:10 pm

PandaFace wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
... Bang him?

SuperAwesome

Back to top Go down

Post by PandaFace Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:07 pm

AlleKote wrote:
... Bang him?
PandaFace
PandaFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijiro Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:06 pm

AlleKote wrote:
... Bang him?
Ijiro
Ijiro

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:03 pm

... Bang him?
AlleKote
AlleKote

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperAwesome Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:57 pm

I just got a new roomie today. Phone interviews, emailed a lot, management handled background checks but I never actually met him. He's really fucking hot. I've never really been the awkward kid, but I feel like the awkward kid. I don't know what to do.

SuperAwesome

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperAwesome Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:50 pm

AlleKote wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:I hate not being able to sleep. Spikey, how do you live this way?
But hey, no I know I'm a "fuck waffle" whatever that is. I went on a date with an American-born guy last night, he seemed really nice, he's always been polite, and damn he's good looking. However I make it a rule of not agreeing to a second date with someone that asks how soon they can get me naked on the first. Slow down, buddy, we haven't even finished appetizers.
Fair. Was this the guy you were telling me about while you were here?

And awwwwww. Adorable post incoming, not mine, but I've been working with Spikey on a plan.

So it'd be terrible to sleep with him just long enough to go on a free cruise, right?

SuperAwesome

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:49 am

SuperAwesome wrote:I hate not being able to sleep. Spikey, how do you live this way?
But hey, no I know I'm a "fuck waffle" whatever that is. I went on a date with an American-born guy last night, he seemed really nice, he's always been polite, and damn he's good looking. However I make it a rule of not agreeing to a second date with someone that asks how soon they can get me naked on the first. Slow down, buddy, we haven't even finished appetizers.
Fair. Was this the guy you were telling me about while you were here?

And awwwwww. Adorable post incoming, not mine, but I've been working with Spikey on a plan.
AlleKote
AlleKote

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperAwesome Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:12 pm

I hate not being able to sleep. Spikey, how do you live this way?

SuperAwesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:27 pm

SuperAwesome wrote:
OoC: General - Page 3 I4ixk
You're a bitch.
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperAwesome Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:54 pm

PandaFace wrote:
Corsenna wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:
Corsenna wrote:Any thoughts on the discussion I brought up?
I read over some of the original and I kinda want to see where you were going with that. It also seems like more fun to work supernatural characters into an absolutely mundane setting.
I'm down to emotionally torture my character with some good ol' separation anxiety!

I think I might have problems.
Oh darling, you have many. That's fine though, I think we all do.
I don't! totally normal, and friendly, and not mean ever! Yeah, I'm pretty awesome.
Sorry, took a minute to stop laughing at that one!
OoC: General - Page 3 I4ixk

SuperAwesome

Back to top Go down

Post by PandaFace Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:45 pm

Corsenna wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:
I read over some of the original and I kinda want to see where you were going with that. It also seems like more fun to work supernatural characters into an absolutely mundane setting.
I'm down to emotionally torture my character with some good ol' separation anxiety!

I don't! totally normal, and friendly, and not mean ever! Yeah, I'm pretty awesome.
Sorry, took a minute to stop laughing at that one!
PandaFace
PandaFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:40 pm

SuperAwesome wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:

Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperAwesome Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:27 pm

AlleKote wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:

SuperAwesome

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:26 pm

SuperAwesome wrote:

AlleKote
AlleKote

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperAwesome Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:06 pm

SuperAwesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:25 am

Any thoughts on the discussion I brought up?
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PandaFace Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:19 am

AlleKote wrote:
PandaFace wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:So I'm about a quarter of the way through that list of questions and uh... do you really do that for all your characters? That's impressive. You know too much about your characters. You should be writing a book or something.
She does. I've been to her DA page. I have no idea how someone thinks up all that for so many characters. The only ones she posted are in combination with drawings though. I wish she'd do a write up for the Alpha's (oh yeah ... she's writing a book Razz) Hint hint wink wink. I have a fictional crush on Derrik.
Not Ryal? I think I was a little bit fictional in love with him by chapter 19, and that's when I was married!
I've only seen through chapter 12! I hate you a little Spikey. You know how bored I get in this room?
PandaFace
PandaFace

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:16 am

PandaFace wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:So I'm about a quarter of the way through that list of questions and uh... do you really do that for all your characters? That's impressive. You know too much about your characters. You should be writing a book or something.
She does. I've been to her DA page. I have no idea how someone thinks up all that for so many characters. The only ones she posted are in combination with drawings though. I wish she'd do a write up for the Alpha's (oh yeah ... she's writing a book Razz) Hint hint wink wink. I have a fictional crush on Derrik.
Not Ryal? I think I was a little bit fictional in love with him by chapter 19, and that's when I was married!
AlleKote
AlleKote

Back to top Go down

Post by PandaFace Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:15 am

PandaFace
PandaFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum