Through the Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OoC: Meet and Greet

5 posters

Go down

OoC: Meet and Greet Empty Re: OoC: Meet and Greet

Post by Corsenna Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:14 pm

AlleKote wrote:
PandaFace wrote:
By the by, Roxil and Jatne are getting a little bit chummy for my liking! Throwing around words like vode all the sudden! I sense collusion!
It's not our fault you decided you wanted to be a good guy! Spikey and I are just going to have fun being bad together!
Ummm... Bow chicka bow wow?
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

https://throughtherift.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:13 pm

PandaFace wrote:
By the by, Roxil and Jatne are getting a little bit chummy for my liking! Throwing around words like vode all the sudden! I sense collusion!
It's not our fault you decided you wanted to be a good guy! Spikey and I are just going to have fun being bad together!
AlleKote
AlleKote

Back to top Go down

Post by PandaFace Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:47 pm

AlleKote wrote:
Corsenna wrote:Ahnna, please tell me you understand the beauty of calling Roxil a di'kut? (pst. Hint: He has literally forgotten to put his pants on.... On more than several occasions... Like... Constantly.)
OoC: Meet and Greet 20171111
I think I just woke up my neighbor laughing! I think that's going to become his nickname. 'Di'kut,'  totally synonymous with 'Roxil'!
I'm rolling right now, forgetting to put pants on? Yup, that's Roxil!

PandaFace
PandaFace

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:43 am

Corsenna wrote:Ahnna, please tell me you understand the beauty of calling Roxil a di'kut? (pst. Hint: He has literally forgotten to put his pants on.... On more than several occasions... Like... Constantly.)
I think I just woke up my neighbor laughing! I think that's going to become his nickname. 'Di'kut,'  totally synonymous with 'Roxil'!
AlleKote
AlleKote

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:44 am

Ahnna, please tell me you understand the beauty of calling Roxil a di'kut? (pst. Hint: He has literally forgotten to put his pants on.... On more than several occasions... Like... Constantly.)
Ref. http://mandoa.org
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:19 am

AlleKote wrote:He ignored the stares walking straight up to the man at the bar. Standing at his full height Jatne removed his helmet and looked Al dead in the eyes with a grim expression. "Juice, please."

I love you! And I think I can feel totally confident that you understand Nulls. Well, I think that trait at least might be shared by all the clones.
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PandaFace Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:07 pm

Ijiro wrote:
AlleKote wrote:Allo! I'm gonna go right ahead and assume PandaFace is Sparkles, and there's no confusing Ijiro for little Iji. Not very good at names are ya bud? Is ok, we love you. I have no idea about the other usernames I see in the members page... Other than our dearly beloved Spikey who will probably never not be Corsenna.

Anyway I'm here! If nobody minds of course, I have some free time coming up and other than the pups not a whole lot to fill it with so I'm curious about this RP thing.
I know you? With Sara in Sabre?

IT'S ANNIE! I think... If so welcome! I guess welcome even if it's not Very Happy who's the l guest? I see 3 of us on at once...that's a first...and a guest?
PandaFace
PandaFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:01 pm

AlleKote wrote:So Spikey, you gonna draw me a fancy picture for my icon so I match everyone else?

You got it, love! Eventually... probably tomorrow. Creative license?
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijiro Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:00 pm

AlleKote wrote:Allo! I'm gonna go right ahead and assume PandaFace is Sparkles, and there's no confusing Ijiro for little Iji. Not very good at names are ya bud? Is ok, we love you. I have no idea about the other usernames I see in the members page... Other than our dearly beloved Spikey who will probably never not be Corsenna.

Anyway I'm here! If nobody minds of course, I have some free time coming up and other than the pups not a whole lot to fill it with so I'm curious about this RP thing.
I know you? With Sara in Sabre?
Ijiro
Ijiro

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:21 pm

So Spikey, you gonna draw me a fancy picture for my icon so I match everyone else?
AlleKote
AlleKote

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:08 pm

Allo! I'm gonna go right ahead and assume PandaFace is Sparkles, and there's no confusing Ijiro for little Iji. Not very good at names are ya bud? Is ok, we love you. I have no idea about the other usernames I see in the members page... Other than our dearly beloved Spikey who will probably never not be Corsenna.

AlleKote
AlleKote

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijiro Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:26 pm

I have much help from Sara but I make post! Spikey said that Kaytee can be in world for many year and already know Al. She work and live at bar, and is very normal person, very normal.
Ijiro
Ijiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:11 pm

amanthatlookedlikeme wrote:
Corsenna wrote:
amanthatlookedlikeme wrote: She walked by a bar, refusing to go in; bars were places adults went to die, and she was looking to live.
Al is offended.
Al is Oblivion-Guards level of psychic?
It's like the whole sneezing when someone is talking about you thing ... but with his bar. No not at all... unless he touches you then maybe.
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by amanthatlookedlikeme Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:19 pm

Corsenna wrote:
amanthatlookedlikeme wrote: She walked by a bar, refusing to go in; bars were places adults went to die, and she was looking to live.
Al is offended.
Al is Oblivion-Guards level of psychic?

amanthatlookedlikeme

Back to top Go down

OoC: Meet and Greet Empty OoC: Meet and Greet

Post by Corsenna Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:37 pm

Al is offended.
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down