Through the Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet and Greet

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Meet and Greet - Page 2 Empty Meet and Greet

Post by Corsenna Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:14 pm

It had been over 200 years since Roxil had been in Creation. Over 200 years since he had interacted with another person, or even since he had been a person. He had no idea what had become of his companions since then. Fading Comet had killed Dunwe, but after that Roxil had run off into the wilderness in the haze of his Limit Break. He had been ashamed of himself, choosing an exile in the Wyld to collect his thoughts. That exile had become 400 years of hunting Raksha and Wyld tainted creatures. Today however, he finally responded to the prayers of his people.

The 5 foot tall cat crossed over the border into Creation, taking a deep breathe of the fresh air. Without hesitation he transitioned to his War Form - the 9 foot human/cat hybrid - stretching his humanoid arms and legs having grown unfamiliar with the feel of them. For 6 days and nights he barely rested, running at full speed to reach his southern-most village. He passed through the gates and kept running straight to the stairs of the temple where the people had carved out a statue of him. There was nothing that could be more exciting to him than seeing his people again for the first time in centuries. Some had noticed his return and he shifted to his true human shape -and put on his pants- to greet them, but didn't get the chance.

There was a flash of purple light before Roxil saw a what he had experienced only once before; different this time in that his skin felt stiff and sore around his protective tattoos. He stood on a paved path surrounded by massive buildings. Mere feet away large metal contraptions moved by at incredible speeds. He entered the first building he saw with people in it, though he couldn't read the simple sign with only 3 letters - BAR. Once inside however the purpose of the structure was clear, the room had the strong scent of alcohol. He received many suspicious looks from other patrons probably noticing his silver tattoos, but he ignored them. At that moment he really just wanted a drink. There was only despair to be found here however, he had no money even at home. Worse yet, the barkeep pointed to a sign - which again was unintelligible to the Lunar - No shirt, no shoes, no service. Roxil had neither a shirt or shoes.
"Can't you read?" The man asked him. Roxil couldn't, he had never bothered to learn. "Out!"
"Well that's rude. Could you at least send me with a mead and the direction to the nearest border of the Wyld? My people need their god and that's the only way I can think to try getting to them."
"Have you been living under a rock? There hasn't been any wilderness near here in decades. Wait, god? What? I think you should come with me to the back, I need to ask you a few questions..."

Last edited by Corsenna on Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

https://throughtherift.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2