Through the Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OoC: 000 just for Giggles

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

OoC: 000 just for Giggles Empty Re: OoC: 000 just for Giggles

Post by Corsenna Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:38 am

AlleKote wrote:
Ijiro wrote:
Corsenna wrote:
Corsenna wrote:
PandaFace wrote:
Corsenna wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
Corsenna wrote:
AlleKote wrote:So, Spikey, I literally just remembered that being a bad guy all along so... I may have made some terrible suggestions.
Too late now, I'm going there. Just remember I'm the one that argued against it.
Everyone I sincerely apologize. I definitely did not give Spikey horrible suggestions to which she definitely did not respond "I don't think that's appropriate, but if you can think of a way I'll do it." after which I most certainly am not the one that reasoned for said terrible ideas to work.
If it makes you feel any better apparently I hate Roxil and didn't know it yet.
So how ridiculously wrong is this going to go?
Roxil is intended to be a villain, that fully believes he is the good guy, and fully believes he's a god, and is now actively rebuilding his cult... with force users.
Also he literally cannot be killed by injuries if he doesn't want to, he has no intention of un-comitting that essence. Also he's a Lunar hundreds of years old that was on Luna's A-List for spending most of that time hunting in the Wyld and being generally very Lunar-y.
So blame Bubbles?
Yeah, I can't even try to argue against that.
Oh yeah, I joke about these things not being my fault frequently but this time I legitimately argued against it and Bubbles really wanted it to happen. I took no part in working out how to make it happen, it just wasn't going to unless she figured it out. I do feel it really is not my fault this time one of my characters does something that can end horribly for other players.
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

https://throughtherift.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:26 am

Ijiro wrote:
Corsenna wrote:
Corsenna wrote:
PandaFace wrote:
Corsenna wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
Corsenna wrote:
AlleKote wrote:So, Spikey, I literally just remembered that being a bad guy all along so... I may have made some terrible suggestions.
Too late now, I'm going there. Just remember I'm the one that argued against it.
Everyone I sincerely apologize. I definitely did not give Spikey horrible suggestions to which she definitely did not respond "I don't think that's appropriate, but if you can think of a way I'll do it." after which I most certainly am not the one that reasoned for said terrible ideas to work.
Roxil is intended to be a villain, that fully believes he is the good guy, and fully believes he's a god, and is now actively rebuilding his cult... with force users.
Also he literally cannot be killed by injuries if he doesn't want to, he has no intention of un-comitting that essence. Also he's a Lunar hundreds of years old that was on Luna's A-List for spending most of that time hunting in the Wyld and being generally very Lunar-y.
So blame Bubbles?
Yeah, I can't even try to argue against that.
AlleKote
AlleKote

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijiro Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:25 am

Corsenna wrote:
Corsenna wrote:
PandaFace wrote:
Corsenna wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
Corsenna wrote:
So blame Bubbles?
Ijiro
Ijiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:36 pm

Corsenna wrote:
PandaFace wrote:
Corsenna wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
Corsenna wrote:
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:33 pm

PandaFace wrote:
Corsenna wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
Corsenna wrote:
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PandaFace Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:31 pm

Corsenna wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
Corsenna wrote:
PandaFace
PandaFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:27 pm

AlleKote wrote:
Corsenna wrote:
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:25 pm

Corsenna wrote:
AlleKote
AlleKote

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:18 pm

Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:17 pm

So, Spikey, I literally just remembered that being a bad guy all along so... I may have made some terrible suggestions.
AlleKote
AlleKote

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:08 am

Corsenna wrote:Bubbles, you up next? I sent you a message, don't worry about it, not scary at all.
you lied to me, that definitely is scary, and gruesome. I like it!
AlleKote
AlleKote

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:27 am

Bubbles, you up next? I sent you a message, don't worry about it, not scary at all.
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:38 pm

Vode! Ori’haat ni nu dar! Ni draar ru shekemir kaysh meh ni ru kar’taylir ni cuyir ru gaanaylir par resol ray’turse. Ni ceta, ori’haat, vode.” – “Brothers! I swear I’m not gone! I never would have followed him if I knew I would be trapped for six weeks. I’m sorry, I swear, brothers.”
Resol ray’turse? Nayc, gar ru dar shi resol tuurse. Gar aalar jahaala, ner vod?” - “Six weeks? No you were gone for only six days. You feeling well, my brother?”
Jahaala luubid. Tuurse? Nu ret’yc,” – “Well enough. Days? Not possible,”
jetiise” – Jedi (plural)
dini’la” – “Insane”
“kaysh ad’eta jetiise kaysh ru hiibir teh Ke’gyce.” – “His twenty Jedi he took from the Order”
“Sirbur tug’yc?” – “Say again?”
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:22 pm

Aliit is the sense of family and clan

Ner vod has been brought up but I'll say again directly translates as "my brother"
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:05 pm

Ijiro wrote:I did not translate thing in Mando you send, just say. But I think they use Mando so Kaytee does not understand anyway?
“Udesii, vod’ika. Ni kar’taylir gar kadala. Ni kar’taylir gar kaden.” - (Calm down, take it easy), little brother. I know you're hurt. I know you're angry.

“Ne’johaa! Ni kar’taylir meg banare! Ni kar’taylir vaii ibic slanare. Ni r’haa’taylir, draar tug’yc.” - Shut up! I know what happens. I know where this goes. I've seen it before, never again.

"Osik’la hut’uun, ori’aruetyc."
Spoiler:
coward, very like an outsider.

"Udesii, ner vod." - (Calm down, take it easy), my brother.

That's all of it I think. Yes the point was for Kaytee Not to understand but I'm happy to make the translation easy for you. Mando'a is so heavily context based that a lot of the words change frequently or get smooshed together so it really takes some getting used to translating on your own.
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijiro Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:14 pm

I did not translate thing in Mando you send, just say. But I think they use Mando so Kaytee does not understand anyway?
Ijiro
Ijiro

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:32 pm

Ijiro wrote:I don't know what I'm going to post! You post a thing a thing, I'm reading. I will catch up. (did you see? I use don't and I'm)
OK! I'LL POST A THING! And I'm proud of you! I'm not being sarcastic, you're improving a lot.
AlleKote
AlleKote

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijiro Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:30 pm

I don't know what I'm going to post! You post a thing a thing, I'm reading. I will catch up. (did you see? I use don't and I'm)
Ijiro
Ijiro

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:29 pm

Iji! Post a thing!
AlleKote
AlleKote

Back to top Go down

Post by PandaFace Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:31 pm

Not gonna lie I had no idea where I was going with that so I just typed some stuff and called it done.
PandaFace
PandaFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:11 pm

AlleKote wrote:
PandaFace wrote:
I love Fi, does that count?

But I think I kinda hate Etain ... I feel like she's going to be making a lot of bad choices that other people get screwed for.
Spikey, I think our little girl is gonna be just fine.
Well how could someone not love Fi? He's so adorable and troubled and in need of love!

Also, you ask me what I'd say to make sure a whole group follows me and suddenly boom! Core Ship! Why do you hate me? Also, spoilers Sparkles, you are not wrong.
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:32 am

PandaFace wrote:

But I think I kinda hate Etain ... I feel like she's going to be making a lot of bad choices that other people get screwed for.
Spikey, I think our little girl is gonna be just fine.
AlleKote
AlleKote

Back to top Go down

Post by PandaFace Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:30 am

AlleKote wrote:
PandaFace wrote:
Corsenna wrote:
Ijiro wrote:Ahnna help me this time. Sara almost finish first book already, she make me promise to try and read when she is done. I hope is very good because it will not be easy for me.
Well I personally think they're incredible books. Of course I'm pretty sure I have a fictional-character crush on Mereel and Jaing ... also Fi, and a little bit Corr ... Definitely Scorch but that's just because he was an awesome character in the game right along with Sex, that's a great duo. Point is, because most of the characters to have much in the way of physical differentiation their personalities come out a lot more.

Also at the moment it seems we're all on the same-ish side ... but as Sara and you get further into the book series you're gonna have to make some choices, and I'm excited for it.
Well, just letting you know I may end up working for Palps.

Love you Very Happy
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
You obviously don't love clones enough yet. You'll get there.

PandaFace
PandaFace

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:24 am

PandaFace wrote:
Corsenna wrote:
Ijiro wrote:Ahnna help me this time. Sara almost finish first book already, she make me promise to try and read when she is done. I hope is very good because it will not be easy for me.
Well I personally think they're incredible books. Of course I'm pretty sure I have a fictional-character crush on Mereel and Jaing ... also Fi, and a little bit Corr ... Definitely Scorch but that's just because he was an awesome character in the game right along with Sex, that's a great duo. Point is, because most of the characters to have much in the way of physical differentiation their personalities come out a lot more.

Also at the moment it seems we're all on the same-ish side ... but as Sara and you get further into the book series you're gonna have to make some choices, and I'm excited for it.

Love you Very Happy
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
You obviously don't love clones enough yet. You'll get there.
AlleKote
AlleKote

Back to top Go down

Post by PandaFace Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:21 am

Corsenna wrote:

Love you Very Happy
PandaFace
PandaFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next