Through the Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OoC: How to People

4 posters

Go down

OoC: How to People Empty Re: OoC: How to People

Post by Ijiro Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:29 pm

Got a good present from Sara for birthday. Was sent to my home but Kanae sent here for me so was very late but good. English-Japanese dictionary!
Ijiro
Ijiro

Back to top Go down

Post by PandaFace Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:48 am

Ijiro wrote:
Corsenna wrote:
You know you love me though, I'm practically your sister. Sara will probably have words with you if you say otherwise Razz
Do not need 6 old sister, 5 enough.
Old? You ass.
PandaFace
PandaFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijiro Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:27 pm

Corsenna wrote:
Ijiro wrote:
Corsenna wrote:
Ijiro wrote:I read and fix many time and hope it right. I think to use Word like Spike say but I think I will not remember good if I only click to make right.
Good thought, you should grab a beer to reward yourself! Oh wait...
Very not nice.
You know you love me though, I'm practically your sister. Sara will probably have words with you if you say otherwise Razz
Do not need 6 old sister, 5 enough.
Ijiro
Ijiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:21 pm

Ijiro wrote:
Corsenna wrote:
Ijiro wrote:I read and fix many time and hope it right. I think to use Word like Spike say but I think I will not remember good if I only click to make right.
Very not nice.
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

https://throughtherift.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijiro Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:34 pm

Corsenna wrote:
Very not nice.
Ijiro
Ijiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:33 pm

Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijiro Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:29 pm

PandaFace wrote:You should be proud. You may be missing some words, but at least you're putting them in the right order! I can't tell you how much trouble I had with that.
I read and fix many time and hope it right. I think to use Word like Spike say but I think I will not remember good if I only click to make right.
Ijiro
Ijiro

Back to top Go down

Post by PandaFace Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:04 pm

Corsenna wrote:
Ijiro wrote:Much more help from Sara, but she make me do much myself so I hope is not very bad.
I read through and I could see where you didn't get help, yes, but there's nothing at all I couldn't understand and that's good. Your grammar isn't great and you miss a few words but you're doing really good dude. Even your OoC posts are showing huge improvements from texts you were sending just a few days ago. Seriously, I think you should feel pretty proud of yourself.
You should be proud. You may be missing some words, but at least you're putting them in the right order! I can't tell you how much trouble I had with that.
PandaFace
PandaFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:00 pm

Iji, hope you don't mind I made some small corrections to the dialogue you sent me? I can send you back what I adjusted and why if you want.
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:40 pm

Ijiro wrote:“What button is ‘W’? What person is Winston?”
And so it begins! Time to git gud Roxil, git gud! Bets on how long it is before Roxil starts shouting about Hitscans not killing the flyers, dps not focusing, and healers not healing enough? "Why'd you let me die when I jumped on top of the entire enemy team?!?!?!?!" Obviously it's time to solo carry.

Ijiro wrote:Much more help from Sara, but she make me do much myself so I hope is not very bad.
I read through and I could see where you didn't get help, yes, but there's nothing at all I couldn't understand and that's good. Your grammar isn't great and you miss a few words but you're doing really good dude. Even your OoC posts are showing huge improvements from texts you were sending just a few days ago. Seriously, I think you should feel pretty proud of yourself.
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijiro Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:31 pm

Much more help from Sara, but she make me do much myself so I hope is not very bad. Thank you Spike for help with post also, very new. She have me start Roxil with game, will be funny.
Ijiro
Ijiro

Back to top Go down

Post by amanthatlookedlikeme Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:05 pm

Either of you have permission to narrate my character buying clothes at the store; I'm not sure where to go with this other than "get clothes" and "freak out because this isn't the same universe"

amanthatlookedlikeme

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:33 am

It's definitely Roxil's worst day ever. He is not a very happy cat-man.
Also OF COURSE IT'S A COSTUME!!
Convenient for Roxil, he can go by himself so people he might actually talk to in the future still don't see him fail to read. He'll keep it going as long as possible.

Also next poster, if you go looking for Roxil he found his store, and some clothes, but now he's busy hitting on a lady that likes dudes with tattoos.
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by amanthatlookedlikeme Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:47 pm

Whether or not this is Izumi's worst day ever or not is entirely dependent on if she's won over by Roxil and Alexia's charm. If not, she'll probably be about 40% of the way to "holy shit this is not my world, there is no NERV WHAT THE HELL AM I GONNA DO" freak out time. Being an Eva pilot, not the most traumatic thing that's happened, but still - this isn't a fun spirited away time.

At least Exalted healing negates scars, so that helps.

amanthatlookedlikeme

Back to top Go down

Post by amanthatlookedlikeme Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:57 pm

Sudden realization: girl in a plugsuit isn't that conspicuous in A WORLD WHERE JEGGINGS EXIST

Probably just looks like a fancy-ass wetsuit to normal people, I suppose

amanthatlookedlikeme

Back to top Go down

Post by amanthatlookedlikeme Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:49 pm

Izumi continues to trail like 5 seconds behind the other two, and is really, really uncomfortably cold. I really have no idea what the next step in her plan is, besides getting brought in by mall cops for being drenched and wearing improper attire and being unpleasant to old people.

amanthatlookedlikeme

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:19 pm

Changed up my entire post (with the help of Sara) to get both our characters out of the bar for a while and into the world. I figure it'll be easier to run into other people this way. This also removed a short description of one of Roxil's favorite activities (no, not sex) that other people can thus discover later on.
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

OoC: How to People Empty OoC: How to People

Post by Corsenna Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:55 am

PandaFace wrote:
Corsenna wrote:As much as he wanted to take more time to talk he had to check on the lizard again. He left Roxil to study the list of suggestions he had printed while he caught up with Alexia and went to check on his customers.

"I'm a DRAGON!"
Love you Spikey.

Sparkles, you just reminded me that I thought it would be helpful to have OoC discussions dedicated to each IC discussion. Could be me overthinking it, could be simplifying it ... either way, it's a thing.
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down