Through the Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to even?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How to even? - Page 2 Empty Re: How to even?

Post by Corsenna Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:18 pm

KAYTEE!! I love Kaytee ... she's not weird at all... by her standards. She grew up on a giant sentient space tree and is actually 6 (7) people in one body, we have to cut her a little slack. I'm with Sara, you can feel perfectly free to use one of mine as well but if you want to try to make a character of your own you should. I'm sure people here could help you come up with ideas. I also like Sara's idea of having you write in English and rather than having her translate, just get help correcting it. I know you're insecure about your English but that post was really pretty good and going through correcting it with someone will probably help you get better. Plus ... technology ... tells you when your spelling is wrong already and if you use Word it checks your grammar as well.
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

https://throughtherift.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PandaFace Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:56 am

Lesson one Bro, your English being bad is not the same as you being bad Very Happy I think it would be good for you to try and do it on your own. If you write what you want to in English I can try to help walk you through correcting it before you post instead of fixing for you myself. I think that sounds fair? I would also say try to come up with a character yourself ... but that would be a bit hypocritical considering I stole Alexia from Spikey right? Kaytee is a really awesome character and I think her power level would fit in fine considering her moral standpoint on using her full power on 'lesser beings' but Spike's friend thought it would be funny to have Thalia/Unit 00 in the same setting. MY opinion is go maximum weird, however you want to do that is ultimately up to you but asking for opinion's is never bad. We'll see if anyone else has thoughts on this.
PandaFace
PandaFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijiro Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:21 pm

So if to play I want Spikes person Kaytee is it OK? I do not have people to pick that are own by me. I know Kaytee and Thalia but do not have mine to know. I can try make my own person but I do not know of what kind. To make post I can write and Sara can make sense. But if OK I want to try to write myself?  If people think it will be better for Sara to make my post right that also is OK. I am willing also to not make post until I read more other people and maybe see better English first? I do not want to be bad so I will ask opinion of other people first.

If I use person that is own by Spike I also can have picture by post of mine of person like She and Sara do also because Spike draw many thing very good?

Last edited by Ijiro on Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ijiro
Ijiro

Back to top Go down

How to even? - Page 2 Empty Official Character Dialogue Colors

Post by Corsenna Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:06 pm

I think we should try to standardize character dialogue colors across posts actually so everyone who doesn't have a color should pick one. So far we have
Roxil=Green
Alexia=Blue
Izumi=Violet
Kaytee=Orange

Last edited by Corsenna on Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

https://throughtherift.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PandaFace Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:35 am

Spike told me when I use dialogue from another character in a post I should make it a different color, so when I talked to her while writing my post and used Roxil's dialogue I made it green, so now I should always use green for Roxil right? Will I always be blue because you used that color for Alexia? Is that something that we standardize throughout all of our posts? Roxil's dialogue is now always green in other people's posts?and Alexia's dialogue is always blue?
PandaFace
PandaFace

Back to top Go down

How to even? - Page 2 Empty How to even?

Post by PandaFace Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:41 am

I really want to post in the meet and greet discussion but I'm really not sure how to go about it... I'm sure it doesn't help that I don't exactly know where my character is right now but that's my own fault, I decided to be a character that exists on somebody else's character. Anyway I guess I should ask if anyone is even active here yet? I know at least one person (Bob?) is getting married this week and most people involved are not sitting in a hospital with nothing to do for god knows how long, so I'm probably the least busy person. I think I might just jump right in and make a side story that I guess isn't really happening yet but will happen in the future. I'm just bored and want to write something, I'm not meeting with my doctor for another 4 hours and need something to do.
PandaFace
PandaFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum