Through the Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OoC:Background Mini Stories

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

OoC:Background Mini Stories Empty Re: OoC:Background Mini Stories

Post by Corsenna Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:14 pm

So, what now? BTW I imagine that Oya! Took place one day before order 66. Fair?
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

https://throughtherift.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:24 pm

Sorry it took a while for me to respond. You really did do all that dialogue in Mando'a like I said. OK. So I asked you to change the world dramatically and you get Jaing killed even though we both love Jaing. I say I'll allow it if you make the dialogue in Mando'a and it took you less than a day. Why do you hate Jaing?
AlleKote
AlleKote

Back to top Go down

OoC:Background Mini Stories Empty OoC: Oya! (Oya?)

Post by Corsenna Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:11 pm

Ok, so this is a 50/50 cooperative effort between AlleKote and I. I took over Mereel and if you've read the series (if you haven't I highly, highly, highly, highly recommend you do) this takes place during a very memorable point in True Colors. We just placed Jatne in Mereel's place for a lot of it. That's why the lab raid is so short.
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:22 am

Corsenna wrote:You've got me wanting to write glorified can fiction with you now.
In that case in gonna get to emailing you about some ideas I had, maybe you'll have some thoughts on it.
AlleKote
AlleKote

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:29 am

You've got me wanting to write glorified can fiction with you now.
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:25 am

AlleKote wrote:Ok but did you have to edit Endex to make it more brutal?
Absolutely I did!
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:20 am

Ok but did you have to edit Endex to make it more brutal?
AlleKote
AlleKote

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:06 pm

Corsenna wrote:
AlleKote wrote:That's just cold. I knew you were going to be mean... I asked for it technically, but they were clear! Endex means no more injuries! And that wasn't even what got him, damn. Not where I expected you to go with that. Don't mind me while I go cry.
Well you did say make sure its sufficiently soul crushing, right? So... sufficient?
Brutal.
AlleKote
AlleKote

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:52 pm

AlleKote wrote:That's just cold. I knew you were going to be mean... I asked for it technically, but they were clear! Endex means no more injuries! And that wasn't even what got him, damn. Not where I expected you to go with that. Don't mind me while I go cry.
Well you did say make sure its sufficiently soul crushing, right? So... sufficient?
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:24 pm

That's just cold. I knew you were going to be mean... I asked for it technically, but they were clear! Endex means no more injuries! And that wasn't even what got him, damn. Not where I expected you to go with that. Don't mind me while I go cry.
AlleKote
AlleKote

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:23 pm

Corsenna wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
Corsenna wrote:So Bubbles, since it's not *technically* your character, can I come up with The original universe's death of Jatne?
DO IT!!! Seriously though, go ahead. Just make sure it's sufficiently soul crushing. I'm thinking it probably has something to do with Dred Priest? But that's pretty much as far as I got with my idea. Just keep in mind it is stated that he died in the medcenter so whatever got him would have just been an injury of some kind.
Oh I have ideas!

I'm a very disturbed person aren't I?
Yes you are, but I love you.
AlleKote
AlleKote

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:02 pm

AlleKote wrote:
Corsenna wrote:So Bubbles, since it's not *technically* your character, can I come up with The original universe's death of Jatne?
DO IT!!! Seriously though, go ahead. Just make sure it's sufficiently soul crushing. I'm thinking it probably has something to do with Dred Priest? But that's pretty much as far as I got with my idea. Just keep in mind it is stated that he died in the medcenter so whatever got him would have just been an injury of some kind.
Oh I have ideas!

I'm a very disturbed person aren't I?
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:59 pm

AlleKote
AlleKote

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:55 pm

So Bubbles, since it's not *technically* your character, can I come up with The original universe's death of Jatne?
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:43 pm

That one was a little lengthy but you're the one that kept asking where his arm went.
AlleKote
AlleKote

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:27 am

Corsenna wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
Corsenna wrote:
AlleKote wrote:Oh snap! Roxil is kinda dumb. Wait... He can't read? He learned by the time he met with your game party, right? Or by the time he gets to the forum universe because he's like 400 years old, right?

He looked at that slip of paper Jatne gave him right? You know the one he gave you before the bank heist that I sent you a PM about. The one with the very important stop command that got drilled into him written on it... He saw that, right?
You asked a lot if questions there so I'm just going to pick one and answer that.
Q: He looked at that slip of paper Jatne gave him right? You know the one he gave you before the bank heist that I sent you a PM about.
A: Yes, Roxil did in fact look at that slip of paper Jatne gave him that had squiggly lines all over the inside of it. Squiggly lines received. Your squiggly lines have been noted. Hint: go to Roxil's very first Meet and Greet post.
Okay, but even if I'm just realizing this now... Jatne has no way of knowing, right? He hasn't seen anything to indicate that Roxil can't read....

Spiky?
You are absolutely correct, Jatne has seen no indication that Roxil just saw a bunch of squiggly lines on the paper.

Spiky?
AlleKote
AlleKote

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:13 am

AlleKote wrote:
Corsenna wrote:
AlleKote wrote:Oh snap! Roxil is kinda dumb. Wait... He can't read? He learned by the time he met with your game party, right? Or by the time he gets to the forum universe because he's like 400 years old, right?

He looked at that slip of paper Jatne gave him right? You know the one he gave you before the bank heist that I sent you a PM about. The one with the very important stop command that got drilled into him written on it... He saw that, right?
You asked a lot if questions there so I'm just going to pick one and answer that.
Q: He looked at that slip of paper Jatne gave him right? You know the one he gave you before the bank heist that I sent you a PM about.
A: Yes, Roxil did in fact look at that slip of paper Jatne gave him that had squiggly lines all over the inside of it. Squiggly lines received. Your squiggly lines have been noted. Hint: go to Roxil's very first Meet and Greet post.
Okay, but even if I'm just realizing this now... Jatne has no way of knowing, right? He hasn't seen anything to indicate that Roxil can't read....

Spiky?
You are absolutely correct, Jatne has seen no indication that Roxil just saw a bunch of squiggly lines on the paper.
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:43 am

Corsenna wrote:

Spiky?
AlleKote
AlleKote

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:35 am

Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:22 am

Oh snap! Roxil is kinda dumb. Wait... He can't read? He learned by the time he met with your game party, right? Or by the time he gets to the forum universe because he's like 400 years old, right?

AlleKote
AlleKote

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:09 pm

AlleKote wrote:
Corsenna wrote:Geonosis time Sad Poor clones.
Geonosis is going to happen and Jatne has to sit it out...
Well, I never claimed to be nice to my characters.

I think I remember you telling me about the gathering thing. You were not kidding when you said Lunars are weird
He has to get a bunch of metal stabbed into his skin first though. Then he has to get a bunch of metal stabbed into skin two more nights over the course of a month. Could be worse, full moons get it over three nights all at once. No moons get it all in one night.
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:00 am

Corsenna wrote:Geonosis time Sad Poor clones.
Well, I never claimed to be nice to my characters.

I think I remember you telling me about the gathering thing. You were not kidding when you said Lunars are weird
AlleKote
AlleKote

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:41 am

Geonosis time Sad Poor clones.
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:06 pm

AlleKote wrote:So I'm over here pretty much just writing glorified fanfiction you're busy hanging out like "Hey bro, murder frenzy?" but it's ok because you're the good guy!
Literal murder frenzy in fact. You see, he's a really nice guy, so Luna gave him the ability to just turn off the feels, and he becomes a murder machine.
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:46 pm

So I'm over here pretty much just writing glorified fanfiction you're busy hanging out like "Hey bro, murder frenzy?" but it's ok because you're the good guy!
AlleKote
AlleKote

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next