OoC:Background Mini Stories

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OoC:Background Mini Stories

Post by Corsenna Today at 1:29 am

You've got me wanting to write glorified can fiction with you now.
Corsenna
Admin

View user profile http://throughtherift.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Yesterday at 2:25 am

AlleKote wrote:Ok but did you have to edit Endex to make it more brutal?
Absolutely I did!
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote Yesterday at 2:20 am

Ok but did you have to edit Endex to make it more brutal?

AlleKote

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote on Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:06 pm

Corsenna wrote:
AlleKote wrote:That's just cold. I knew you were going to be mean... I asked for it technically, but they were clear! Endex means no more injuries! And that wasn't even what got him, damn. Not where I expected you to go with that. Don't mind me while I go cry.
Well you did say make sure its sufficiently soul crushing, right? So... sufficient?
Brutal.

AlleKote

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna on Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:52 pm

AlleKote wrote:That's just cold. I knew you were going to be mean... I asked for it technically, but they were clear! Endex means no more injuries! And that wasn't even what got him, damn. Not where I expected you to go with that. Don't mind me while I go cry.
Well you did say make sure its sufficiently soul crushing, right? So... sufficient?
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote on Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:24 pm

That's just cold. I knew you were going to be mean... I asked for it technically, but they were clear! Endex means no more injuries! And that wasn't even what got him, damn. Not where I expected you to go with that. Don't mind me while I go cry.

AlleKote

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote on Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:23 pm

Corsenna wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
Corsenna wrote:So Bubbles, since it's not *technically* your character, can I come up with The original universe's death of Jatne?
DO IT!!! Seriously though, go ahead. Just make sure it's sufficiently soul crushing. I'm thinking it probably has something to do with Dred Priest? But that's pretty much as far as I got with my idea. Just keep in mind it is stated that he died in the medcenter so whatever got him would have just been an injury of some kind.
Oh I have ideas!

I'm a very disturbed person aren't I?
Yes you are, but I love you.

AlleKote

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna on Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:02 pm

AlleKote wrote:
Corsenna wrote:So Bubbles, since it's not *technically* your character, can I come up with The original universe's death of Jatne?
DO IT!!! Seriously though, go ahead. Just make sure it's sufficiently soul crushing. I'm thinking it probably has something to do with Dred Priest? But that's pretty much as far as I got with my idea. Just keep in mind it is stated that he died in the medcenter so whatever got him would have just been an injury of some kind.
Oh I have ideas!

I'm a very disturbed person aren't I?
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:59 pm

AlleKote

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:55 pm

So Bubbles, since it's not *technically* your character, can I come up with The original universe's death of Jatne?
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote on Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:43 pm

That one was a little lengthy but you're the one that kept asking where his arm went.

AlleKote

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote on Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:27 am

Corsenna wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
Corsenna wrote:
AlleKote wrote:Oh snap! Roxil is kinda dumb. Wait... He can't read? He learned by the time he met with your game party, right? Or by the time he gets to the forum universe because he's like 400 years old, right?

He looked at that slip of paper Jatne gave him right? You know the one he gave you before the bank heist that I sent you a PM about. The one with the very important stop command that got drilled into him written on it... He saw that, right?
You asked a lot if questions there so I'm just going to pick one and answer that.
Q: He looked at that slip of paper Jatne gave him right? You know the one he gave you before the bank heist that I sent you a PM about.
A: Yes, Roxil did in fact look at that slip of paper Jatne gave him that had squiggly lines all over the inside of it. Squiggly lines received. Your squiggly lines have been noted. Hint: go to Roxil's very first Meet and Greet post.
Okay, but even if I'm just realizing this now... Jatne has no way of knowing, right? He hasn't seen anything to indicate that Roxil can't read....

Spiky?
You are absolutely correct, Jatne has seen no indication that Roxil just saw a bunch of squiggly lines on the paper.

Spiky?

AlleKote

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna on Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:13 am

AlleKote wrote:
Corsenna wrote:
AlleKote wrote:Oh snap! Roxil is kinda dumb. Wait... He can't read? He learned by the time he met with your game party, right? Or by the time he gets to the forum universe because he's like 400 years old, right?

He looked at that slip of paper Jatne gave him right? You know the one he gave you before the bank heist that I sent you a PM about. The one with the very important stop command that got drilled into him written on it... He saw that, right?
You asked a lot if questions there so I'm just going to pick one and answer that.
Q: He looked at that slip of paper Jatne gave him right? You know the one he gave you before the bank heist that I sent you a PM about.
A: Yes, Roxil did in fact look at that slip of paper Jatne gave him that had squiggly lines all over the inside of it. Squiggly lines received. Your squiggly lines have been noted. Hint: go to Roxil's very first Meet and Greet post.
Okay, but even if I'm just realizing this now... Jatne has no way of knowing, right? He hasn't seen anything to indicate that Roxil can't read....

Spiky?
You are absolutely correct, Jatne has seen no indication that Roxil just saw a bunch of squiggly lines on the paper.
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote on Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:43 am

Corsenna wrote:

Spiky?

AlleKote

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna on Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:35 am

Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote on Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:22 am

Oh snap! Roxil is kinda dumb. Wait... He can't read? He learned by the time he met with your game party, right? Or by the time he gets to the forum universe because he's like 400 years old, right?

AlleKote

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna on Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:09 pm

AlleKote wrote:
Corsenna wrote:Geonosis time Sad Poor clones.
Geonosis is going to happen and Jatne has to sit it out...
Well, I never claimed to be nice to my characters.

I think I remember you telling me about the gathering thing. You were not kidding when you said Lunars are weird
He has to get a bunch of metal stabbed into his skin first though. Then he has to get a bunch of metal stabbed into skin two more nights over the course of a month. Could be worse, full moons get it over three nights all at once. No moons get it all in one night.
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote on Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:00 am

Corsenna wrote:Geonosis time Sad Poor clones.
Well, I never claimed to be nice to my characters.

I think I remember you telling me about the gathering thing. You were not kidding when you said Lunars are weird

AlleKote

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna on Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:41 am

Geonosis time Sad Poor clones.
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:06 pm

AlleKote wrote:So I'm over here pretty much just writing glorified fanfiction you're busy hanging out like "Hey bro, murder frenzy?" but it's ok because you're the good guy!
Literal murder frenzy in fact. You see, he's a really nice guy, so Luna gave him the ability to just turn off the feels, and he becomes a murder machine.
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote on Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:46 pm

So I'm over here pretty much just writing glorified fanfiction you're busy hanging out like "Hey bro, murder frenzy?" but it's ok because you're the good guy!

AlleKote

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna on Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:15 am

AlleKote wrote:I think you're cheating now. That new one seemed like it would fit into the Depressing Childhood theme....but it ended on a kind of adorable note.
Well we're even now, yours ends on a more adorable note than it could have, couple of clones finally getting a real dad! Oh wait, it only takes him like another decade to formally adopt them even though by Mando law it literally just takes a sentence. That's always bothered me even though I still tear up a little even he finally does it.
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote on Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:43 pm

I think you're cheating now. That new one seemed like it would fit into the Depressing Childhood theme....but it ended on a kind of adorable note.

AlleKote

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna on Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:07 pm

AlleKote wrote:
Brutal.

Well, at least the 3rd installment of the Depressing Childhood Club is happier! Wait, no it isn't. Well, at least they got some much needed revenge!
Also brutal. No hey, therapeutic vengeance... at least there's that.
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote on Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:26 pm

Corsenna wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
Hey, I seem to remember you telling me about Roxil's backstory. It didn't sound that much happier. Maybe a little happier, but not by a long shot. Maybe you should join me in the depressing childhood club!
Are you happy now? Sad enough for you? I may have gone to an extreme writing his backstory when we picked up Exalted, but I wanted to really thoroughly hammer a sense of justice into him so there would be no question about why Luna picked him. I figured being raised as a mistreated slave and seeing his entire family brutally murdered for a reason beyond him to understand would do the trick. He'd want to make sure, any way he could, that no one else ever had to go through that again. So... you're right, he's definitely in the depressing childhood club.

Though, I'm 99.9% sure mine takes a happy turn a whole lot sooner than yours.
Brutal.

Well, at least the 3rd installment of the Depressing Childhood Club is happier! Wait, no it isn't. Well, at least they got some much needed revenge!

AlleKote

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top