Through the Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OoC: General

5 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

OoC: General - Page 2 Empty Re: OoC: General

Post by SuperAwesome Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:36 pm

Ijiro wrote:
PandaFace wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:
Corsenna wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:
Corsenna wrote:SUBTLE TOPIC CHANGE DRAWING GO!
OoC: General - Page 2 30704510
By the way, he looks like a very fancy cat! I mean people... uh... I mean... person...
He's trying so hard to be a good people. He will strangle the next person that tries to button the top of his shirt or tighten his tie to death though, just saying, he's already super uncomfortable. The sooner someone undresses him the better, and I choose the word someone on purpose because he doesn't care if he does it himself or not... actually someone else doing it would be preferable. Man, lady, ummm Lunary effects... doesn't matter, he's 100% always down for someone else undressing him. Meet Roxil: "Would you prefer me if I were a woman? I can do that! Would you prefer if there were three of me? I can also do that! Would you prefer if I were furry and a lot bigger? I can do that too but I have really big teeth.. Would you prefer if I looked like someone else entirely, I have the shapes of seven humans."
I'm not even going to touch those "Lunary effects" ... whatever that means.
Roxil wants you to touch his Lunary effects... he wants you to touch ALL his Lunary effects.
Roxil want everyone to touch his everything.
I'm cracking up right now. I did actually try to picture him as a real person though, not gonna lie if it weren't for .. you know, the tail and also the ears ... I'd tap that.

SuperAwesome

http://lauranta.home.blog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijiro Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:34 pm

PandaFace wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:
Corsenna wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:
By the way, he looks like a very fancy cat! I mean people... uh... I mean... person...
He's trying so hard to be a good people. He will strangle the next person that tries to button the top of his shirt or tighten his tie to death though, just saying, he's already super uncomfortable. The sooner someone undresses him the better, and I choose the word someone on purpose because he doesn't care if he does it himself or not... actually someone else doing it would be preferable. Man, lady, ummm Lunary effects... doesn't matter, he's 100% always down for someone else undressing him. Meet Roxil: "Would you prefer me if I were a woman? I can do that! Would you prefer if there were three of me? I can also do that! Would you prefer if I were furry and a lot bigger? I can do that too but I have really big teeth.. Would you prefer if I looked like someone else entirely, I have the shapes of seven humans."
Roxil wants you to touch his Lunary effects... he wants you to touch ALL his Lunary effects.
Roxil want everyone to touch his everything.
Ijiro
Ijiro

Back to top Go down

Post by PandaFace Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:33 pm

SuperAwesome wrote:
Corsenna wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:
PandaFace
PandaFace

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperAwesome Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:32 pm

Corsenna wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:

SuperAwesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:24 am

SuperAwesome wrote:
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

https://throughtherift.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperAwesome Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:48 pm

SuperAwesome

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperAwesome Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:38 pm

Corsenna wrote:
Ijiro wrote:Is it ok I have crush on fiction character for calling someone "Overweight female human"?
I love Jaing! He or Mereel ... or Fi ... or Scorch/Sev are my favorite characters.
I just played the game and I think Scorch and Sev are my favorite game buddies ever

SuperAwesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:37 pm

Ijiro wrote:Is it ok I have crush on fiction character for calling someone "Overweight female human"?
I love Jaing! He or Mereel ... or Fi ... or Scorch/Sev are my favorite characters.
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijiro Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:35 pm

Is it ok I have crush on fiction character for calling someone "Overweight female human"?
Ijiro
Ijiro

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperAwesome Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:46 pm

I like how subtle that was, it's like it didn't even happen.

SuperAwesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:41 pm

SUBTLE TOPIC CHANGE DRAWING GO!
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PandaFace Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:39 pm

Corsenna wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:
PandaFace wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:I just got a new roomie today. Phone interviews, emailed a lot, management handled background checks but I never actually met him. He's really fucking hot. I've never really been the awkward kid, but I feel like the awkward kid. I don't know what to do.
... Bang him?
Is that always your answer? Anyway, she's not wrong. But only if you plan to tell me every disgusting detail.
So uhhhhh.....things happened......not really sure how. It got weird, then it got great, then it got weird again, then it got awesome. Enough said.
Um, not enough said. We want details! Dirty graphic details!
Speak for yourself. Feel free to leave that nice and vague, Shady. We don't need to know what weird and more weird means.
Yes we do, we absolutely do need to know what weird is! I want to know! Where's my pity induced story time? It's so BORING here! All the cool nurses and doctors are off and I'm stuck with the ones that are depressingly serious all. the. time.
PandaFace
PandaFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:35 pm

AlleKote wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:
PandaFace wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:I just got a new roomie today. Phone interviews, emailed a lot, management handled background checks but I never actually met him. He's really fucking hot. I've never really been the awkward kid, but I feel like the awkward kid. I don't know what to do.
... Bang him?
Is that always your answer? Anyway, she's not wrong. But only if you plan to tell me every disgusting detail.
So uhhhhh.....things happened......not really sure how. It got weird, then it got great, then it got weird again, then it got awesome. Enough said.
Speak for yourself. Feel free to leave that nice and vague, Shady. We don't need to know what weird and more weird means.
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:34 pm

SuperAwesome wrote:
PandaFace wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
... Bang him?
AlleKote
AlleKote

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperAwesome Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:32 pm

PandaFace wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
... Bang him?

SuperAwesome

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperAwesome Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:48 pm

Corsenna wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:I can't figure out if Roxil is creepy is adorable.
I think it's perfectly acceptable to believe he's both creep and adorable.
Bubbles gets it. Though, I think disturbing and adorable is more fitting.
I accept this.

SuperAwesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:37 pm

AlleKote wrote:
Bubbles gets it. Though, I think disturbing and adorable is more fitting.
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:35 pm

AlleKote
AlleKote

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperAwesome Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:37 pm

I can't figure out if Roxil is creepy is adorable.

SuperAwesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Corsenna Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:35 am

SuperAwesome wrote:
Corsenna wrote:OoC: General - Page 2 20180410
I'll re-upload for lighting on the silver at some point but Roxil got a new drawing for being full clothed as a"more modern person"

He's doing his best, guys, this is as close to human as he is anymore at 6'9" with the ears, tail, eyes, and teeth. This is Roxil now because of Wyld times. Deal with it. And yes, despite being very cat-like, his tail is prehensile, it's very useful, deal with it.
Damn. He cleans up pretty good for ... whatever he is. However my dear Spikey, you can dress him up all you want, the tail, ears, and things... kind of a big giveaway. He's still gotta do something about that.
Ah that's the 'whatever he is' though. This is as much like a people as he is anymore. See things happen out in the Wyld, and he may not have shifted while he didn't have tattoos but there sure were a lot of full moons and his war form started bleeding over to his human form and now he's a little bit cat all the time.
Corsenna
Corsenna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperAwesome Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:27 am

Corsenna wrote:OoC: General - Page 2 20180410
I'll re-upload for lighting on the silver at some point but Roxil got a new drawing for being full clothed as a"more modern person"

He's doing his best, guys, this is as close to human as he is anymore at 6'9" with the ears, tail, eyes, and teeth. This is Roxil now because of Wyld times. Deal with it. And yes, despite being very cat-like, his tail is prehensile, it's very useful, deal with it.
Damn. He cleans up pretty good for ... whatever he is. However my dear Spikey, you can dress him up all you want, the tail, ears, and things... kind of a big giveaway. He's still gotta do something about that.

SuperAwesome

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperAwesome Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:19 pm

AlleKote wrote:
PandaFace wrote:
Ijiro wrote:
Corsenna wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:
PandaFace wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:
PandaFace wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
... Bang him?
Why do I talk to any of you?
You're thinking about banging him now, aren't you?
I don't need to, you're probably thinking about it enough for the both of us.
Duh, have you not met her?
You're one to talk...
Where's the romance, guys?
Offer to run him hot bubble bath?
Yeah! Then offer to join him!
Yeah! Then offer to bang him! Amirite?
Again, why I am even talking to you guys?

SuperAwesome

Back to top Go down

Post by AlleKote Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:39 pm

PandaFace wrote:
Ijiro wrote:
Corsenna wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:
PandaFace wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:
PandaFace wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
... Bang him?
You're one to talk...
Yeah! Then offer to bang him! Amirite?
AlleKote
AlleKote

Back to top Go down

Post by PandaFace Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:37 pm

Ijiro wrote:
Corsenna wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:
PandaFace wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:
PandaFace wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
... Bang him?
You're one to talk...
PandaFace
PandaFace

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijiro Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:36 pm

Corsenna wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:
PandaFace wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
SuperAwesome wrote:
PandaFace wrote:
AlleKote wrote:
... Bang him?
You're one to talk...
Ijiro
Ijiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next