How to even?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: How to even?

Post by Ijiro on Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:21 pm

So if to play I want Spikes person Kaytee is it OK? I do not have people to pick that are own by me. I know Kaytee and Thalia but do not have mine to know. I can try make my own person but I do not know of what kind. To make post I can write and Sara can make sense. But if OK I want to try to write myself?  If people think it will be better for Sara to make my post right that also is OK. I am willing also to not make post until I read more other people and maybe see better English first? I do not want to be bad so I will ask opinion of other people first.

If I use person that is own by Spike I also can have picture by post of mine of person like She and Sara do also because Spike draw many thing very good?

Last edited by Ijiro on Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ijiro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Official Character Dialogue Colors

Post by Corsenna on Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:06 pm

I think we should try to standardize character dialogue colors across posts actually so everyone who doesn't have a color should pick one. So far we have
Roxil=Green
Alexia=Blue
Izumi=Violet
Kaytee=Orange

Last edited by Corsenna on Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Corsenna
Admin

View user profile http://throughtherift.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PandaFace on Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:35 am

Spike told me when I use dialogue from another character in a post I should make it a different color, so when I talked to her while writing my post and used Roxil's dialogue I made it green, so now I should always use green for Roxil right? Will I always be blue because you used that color for Alexia? Is that something that we standardize throughout all of our posts? Roxil's dialogue is now always green in other people's posts?and Alexia's dialogue is always blue?
PandaFace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

How to even?

Post by PandaFace on Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:41 am

I really want to post in the meet and greet discussion but I'm really not sure how to go about it... I'm sure it doesn't help that I don't exactly know where my character is right now but that's my own fault, I decided to be a character that exists on somebody else's character. Anyway I guess I should ask if anyone is even active here yet? I know at least one person (Bob?) is getting married this week and most people involved are not sitting in a hospital with nothing to do for god knows how long, so I'm probably the least busy person. I think I might just jump right in and make a side story that I guess isn't really happening yet but will happen in the future. I'm just bored and want to write something, I'm not meeting with my doctor for another 4 hours and need something to do.
PandaFace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum